Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Facebook

Howdy, folks. How was your 4th?

Had an interesting experience on Facebook today. They asked if I wanted to be a "Beta tester". Does that sound safe? Would I be exposed to radiation? Are aquarium fish involved? Do I get paid? Well, we'll see. I submitted a sample question and my brilliant answer. I'll let you know later if my life is in danger!

I also found out that I apparently made an error when I posted a supposed link to this blog on my own Facebook page. I wondered why so few people are interested in my wonderful writing and my wry wit. Now I know!

I almost caused one of our Ohio artists to have a nervous breakdown this week. I proposed to her the possibility of becoming her permanent house guest. Wow! What fireworks. Burning telephone wires. Tearful Email. A trip to the counselor. I guess no one wants a short, fat, ugly gramma hanging around for an extended period of time.

Have any of you viewed the FAR Studios sponsored treasuries on Etsy this week? Evie did a beautiful job of gathering amazing art from many Etsy sources. Her newest compilation is "Functional Art" with something for everyone represented. Have fun with that!

Have a wonderful rest of the week. Remember church on Sunday. It's the cool place to be on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment